With your help, IOCC is able to provide life-saving and life-sustaining assistance—without discrimination—to some of the world's most vulnerable populations:
- In Greece, after fires devasted northern Evia, IOCC provided monthly supermarket vouchers to 300 raisin collector families
- In Lebanon, nearly 50,500 students at public schools throughout Lebanon received daily meals, increasing food security and supporting learning through IOCC’s kitchen programs
- In Ethiopia, about 25,000 people gained access to safe water drinking water from refurbished wells and pump systems
- In Jordan, almost 9,000 people with disabilities received physiotherapy, disability aids, and other support through IOCC, helping ensure they can participate in everyday activitie
- In the US, IOCC teams completed cleanup and home repairs following tornadoes in western Kentucky and Hurricane Ida in Louisiana. Frontliners provided emotional and spiritual care after tornadoes in Florida; flooding in eastern Kentucky; and Hurricane Ian in Florida
Keep in mind that every donation, no matter how large or small, helps IOCC provide the tools needed to rebuild communities, one family at a time.