With your help, IOCC is able to provide life-saving and life-sustaining assistance—without discrimination—to some of the world's most vulnerable populations:
- In Syria, over 275 homes were rebuilt or repaired, serving at least 1,400 people
- In Greece, at least 11,000 people received basic food assistance (parcel, hot meal, cash, or voucher)
- In Georgia, more than 80 clinics or hospitals received pharmaceutical donations or medical supplies
- In Haiti, more than 275 students completed a year of school through IOCC-sponsored support
- In the US, more than 9,600 people facing crisis received emergency-relief services
Keep in mind that every donation you raise, no matter how large or small, helps IOCC provide the tools needed to help rebuild communities, one family at a time. Thank you!