With your help, IOCC is able to provide life-saving and life-sustaining assistance—without discrimination—to some of the world's most vulnerable populations:
- More than 890 microloans were disbursed in Bosnia and Herzegovina—creating 75 new jobs and supporting higher education for over 150 people.
- Almost 100 health professionals were trained to treat podoconiosis, and they in turn trained more than 7,500 of their colleagues in Ethopia.
- In Greece, more than 400 families received prepaid grocery cards, allowing them to purchase about 22,000 pounds of fresh food per month.
- At Azraq Camp in Jordan, IOCC has reached nearly 400 refugees with health and well-being support.
- In Gaza, more than 560 people completed vocational training, increasing their chances of employment.
Keep in mind that every donation, no matter how large or small, helps IOCC provide the tools needed to rebuild communities, one family at a time.