Chicago & Denver Virtual 5K
Challenge for IOCC | Saturday, October 10
It’s a Chicago vs. Denver virtual 5K challenge! Join us to support IOCC’s humanitarian work around the world in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, and make your miles matter.
What does it mean to run/walk virtually?
While you should always follow guidance from local, state, and national authorities, one activity people can still do during this time of social distancing is exercise safely at home. Even if you need to stay indoors, you can walk or run in place, do aerobics, bike, use a treadmill or stair-stepper—or even run in circles in your backyard!
What does registration include?
Registration is $25 for adults, $10 for kids 12 & under, and $55 for families. All participants receive a virtual bib that you can download and print, and a personalized fundraising page to share.
It’s Easy to Participate!
1) Click register above, or mail your registration with “Virtual 5K Denver” in the memo to IOCC, 110 West Road, Suite 360, Baltimore, MD 21204
2) Challenge family, friends, and colleagues to join you.
3) Run or walk (or just move!) anytime on October 10, anywhere you choose—around the block, on the treadmill, in your backyard, on your porch.
4) Raise or donate funds to help those in need.
5) Post a photo or short video after you complete your activity, and tag @ioccrelief on Facebook or Instagram so we can offer you a virtual congratulations!
We need everyday heroes like YOU to support IOCC’s mission. Thank you!