Virtual Bike Ride for IOCC | September 26
Join us to support IOCC’s humanitarian work around the world in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, and race to respond!
On September 26, we’re racing across the country (and across the globe!) in a virtual bike ride to raise funds and awareness for IOCC programs. Keep yourself and your neighbors safe while helping people in need across the globe! Get the whole family involved and bike with us for 1, 10, 50, or 100 miles. Complete the bike ride together but separately, indoors or outdoors. It's a fun, safe way to help IOCC reach people who need help. Think about involving the whole family, or even reaching out to friends at your local parish so a church can participate remotely!
What does it mean to bike virtually?
While you should always follow guidance from local, state, and national authorities, one activity people can still do during this time of social distancing is exercise safely at home. Even if you need to stay indoors, you can use a stationary bike or simply ride around your neighborhood.
What does registration include?
Registration is $20 per person. All participants receive a virtual bib that you can download and print, a virtual medal once the race is completed, and a personalized fundraising page to share. The top fundraiser will receive a handcrafted item from a country where IOCC works, and the participants with the top times in each category will receive an IOCC t-shirt.
It’s Easy to Participate!
1) Click REGISTER above, or mail your registration with “Virtual Bike Ride” in the memo to IOCC, 110 West Road, Suite 360, Baltimore, MD 21204
2) Challenge family, friends, and colleagues to join you.
3) Bike anytime on September 26, anywhere you choose! If you'd like to compete for a top time, take a screenshot of your ride mileage and time and submit to IOCC.
4) Raise or donate funds to help those in need. Will you be our top fundraiser or finish first in your category?
5) Post a photo or short video after you complete your activity, and tag @ioccrelief on Facebook or Instagram so we can offer you a virtual congratulations!
We need everyday heroes like YOU to support IOCC’s mission. Thank you!